Secure your place today at our wreath-making workshop on 1st December, 7.30 pm. Under the expert guidance of Maddy Eaton, who has nearly 30 years of experience making wreaths, you’ll create a stunning festive wreath to hang on your door with pride. Invite your friends and enjoy a relaxed atmosphere while sipping a warm glass of mulled wine and nibbling on toasty mince pies.
- When? 1st December, 7.30 pm
- Where? The church hall; 14-16 Beaconsfield Rd, St Albans AL1 3RB
- Who’s invited? It’s a public event. Everyone is welcome
- What’s happening? A workshop to learn how to build your own door wreath from scratch. All materials provided
- This ticketed event is a PTA fundraiser; Tickets are £25 each and must be pre-booked. Book via Arbor now
- What to bring?
- We’ll provide all materials you need to leave with a completely decorated wreath, but feel free to bring your own accessories from home (e.g. baubles, feathers, etc.) to add on the night
- Please bring a pair of secateurs or strong scissors, and you may want to wear some lightweight gardening gloves
Book via Arbor, but get in quickly, as it’s on a first-come, first-served basis.
Tickets are £25 and include all materials needed plus tuition to make your very own Christmas wreath.
- In the Arbor narrative, write ‘wreath making £25’.
If you’d prefer to do it in your own time, we’re also selling wreath-making kits for £20.
A kit includes a wreath ring, ribbon, wire, decorations, LED lights and more to make a wreath, plus full instructions and a bottle of mulled wine. It doesn’t include foliage but does give you access to a video guide on how to forage for some.
- In the Arbor narrative, write ‘wreath kit £20’.
Tickets are on sale now, don’t miss out!