St Alban & St Stephen Catholic Primary School & Nursery
For general enquiries: Please contact Kat Purvey in the School Office.
Call: 01727 866668
A reminder about the schools site security:
- Please arrive in plenty of time to go through the safeguarding and security process and ensure you bring photographic ID with you e.g. driver’s license/passport and if you are working on site your original DBS certificate
- On arrival, the school office will meet you. Please register on-line via the visitor system in the lobby.
- The staff in the office will provide you with an external visitor’s pass and lanyard which must be worn at all times while you are on site.
- They will explain our internal safeguarding, fire and evacuation procedures.
- You will then be met by your school contact who will show you around the school and ensure you have all you require.
Please do let us know in advance if you have any mobility issues.