We are BeeZee Bodies, an organisation funded by Hertfordshire County Council (HCC) that runs free healthy lifestyle and weight management programmes for families, and we are soon to start delivering our 12-week programme at Camp Primary School, near to your school!
- BeeZee Families (5-15 year olds and their families)
- Runs Tuesdays from 16th May ’23 at Camp Primary School, St Albans, AL1 5PE at 5.30-7.30pm
- A free 12-week course for children and their families, run in the local community, to learn about healthy eating, exercise, and wellbeing. Focuses on behaviour change and making small, sustainable habits, and includes sports and physical activity sessions every week!
- To be eligible to attend, families must live/go to a school/be registered with a GP in Hertfordshire and include a child aged 5-15 who is above a healthy weight
- We do also run other programmes and services online and over the telephone, should families not be able to commit to a 12-week in person programme. More info can be found on the website www.beezeebodies.co.uk or when they speak to our lovely referrals team 😊