Everyone’s invited to join us at the lower site for an afternoon packed with fun and good cheer, so bring your friends, tell your neighbours, and tell everyone!
This event symbolises a massive welcome to all of our new SSAS families, with time to celebrate together this autumn. It’s one of the shining stars of our PTA event calendar and a firm favourite with our school families, teachers, and the local community.
- When? 15th October 12-3pm
- Where? The lower site, Vanda Crescent
- Who’s invited? It’s a public event. Everyone is welcome
- What’s happening? So much is planned; Face-painting & glitter tattoos, tombolas, a raffle, books, toys, cakes, a bouncy castle, crafts, and live music. Food and drinks are available too
- This event is a PTA fundraiser; the suggested donation is £1 per family. Payable on the door
The Grand Raffle’s tickets have been sent home in school bags. Please return all sold ticket stubs and unsold tickets back to the school by 11th October.
See the school noticeboard for our poster.