You could win big this Christmas.
For just £1 a ticket, you could be in for a chance to win a fabulously-packed Christmas hamper by entering our raffle. Keep an eye out for tickets in school bags w/c 14th November. We will create at least two hampers per class, potentially three depending on the number of donations. Thank you for donating to this activity.
- You can pay by cash, cheque (payable to ‘Ss Alban & Stephen Parent Teacher’) or Arbor (label with ‘HAMPER’)
- Return all completed stubs to your teacher in a sealed envelope by 5th December
Donations of hamper contents:
Your class hamper rep will be in touch on your class’s WhatsApp to coordinate donations. If you want to donate a specific item from the list they have been given, be sure to let them know – but get in quick before someone else chooses that item first!
Reminder of your class hamper reps:
- Nursery – Aurelie
- RC – Collette
- RL – Sara
- 1C – Nnenna
- 1L – Clare
- 2D – Pamella
- 2C – Emer
- 3B – Kachi
- 3T – Mel
- 4M – Carmel
- 4T – Zuzana
- 5A – Audrey
- 5H – Becky
- 6N – Katy
- 6B – Victoria
Some key dates:
- w/c 14th November – Raffle tickets sent home in school bags
- 30th November and 1st December – Give your donations to your class hamper rep during morning drop off (8.50-9 AM) at the class entrance
- 5th December – Return all carefully-completed sold raffle ticket stubs to your teacher. Any unsold ones can be returned to the office (or recycled at home)
- 9th December – Your class’s raffle will be drawn, and winners will be announced!
See our poster here.
A big thank you to all of the class hamper reps who will be giving up their own time to collect and make these hampers.
Other thanks to all who are donating to their class hamper as part of this fundraising activity.
And last but not least, thank you to all who buy tickets and help us raise as much as we can for our PTA.
Good luck, everyone!